Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
The government Eat Out to Help Out scheme is now live across the country, with offers and discounts available at a range of establishments across the West Midlands.
Throughout the month of August, Mondays - Wednesdays, diners can receive 50% off at some of their favourite restaurants, cafes, and eateries simply by eating out.
- 200 Degrees (12 Lower Temple Street, West Midlands, B2 4JD)
- Wrapchic (Upper Mall West Bullring, West Midlands, B5 4BU)
- Comptoir Birmingham (Unit 29, Grand Central, Stephenson Place, West Midlands, B2 4BF)
- German Doner Kebab (84 Bull Street, West Midlands, B4 6AB)
- Sun on the Hill (23 Bennetts Hills, B2 5QP)
- Duke of York (35 Princess Street, West Midlands, WV1 1HD)
- Alice's Tea Room (18 Queen Square, West Midlands, WV1 1TQ)
- Annabels Bar Cafe (Bankfield House, 45 Waterloo Road, West Midlands, WV1 4QL)
- Delhi 2 Bombay (40c, Bath Road, West Midlands, WV1 4EP)
- Kahawa Cafe LTD (163 New Union Street, CV1 2PL)
- The Yard Coventry limited (11-12 Bull Yard, West Midlands, CV1 1LH)
- Rodizio Rico (16 Corporation Street, CV1 1GF)
- Belgrade Theatre Cafe (Belgrade Square Corporation Street, West Midlands, CV1 1GS)
- Ten Steps Coffee Lounge (Unit 19 Waterfront East, Level Street, West Midlands, DY5 1XG)
Find all of the participating eateries near you by using the Eat Out to Help Out button.